June 25, 2008

Palin Gets It


I realize I am late to the Sarah Palin for Vice President bandwagon. However, the more I hear, the more I like the possibility of Alaska's Governor joining the McCain ticket. Although, I still want to hear/see more of Bobby Jindal before I make a final decision.

Monday, Governor Palin sent this letter to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid which outlines why we must start domestic drilling for oil.

Sarah clearly understands the issue and could perhaps teach McCain a thing or two about the topic. As the last paragraph of her letter states...

If we don't move now to enact an energy policy that includes more oil and gas production from domestic sources, including ANWAR and the federal OCS [Outer Continental Shelf], we may look back someday and realize that we failed to perceive a critical crossroad in the history of this nation.

No comments: